Eye Gaze is feature rich and professional theme, comes with 10 amazing schemes that will make your blog stand out from the rest, it is best for business owners to individuals, newbie’s to experts. It has many great features, they can fulfill your website or blog taste of desires, the header image will make your website rock once you integrate your own, and each time you add new header image your website will look different that’s the beauty of Eye Gaze, plus changing the background image to your own will take your blog to the next level. You can use Eye Gaze for CMS or normal blog, it has 2 types of layout homepage and classic blog with standard posts. Eye Gaze has advance theme options page, this is to give you full power over your website.
You can make from Eye Gaze hundreds of thousands different look and feel, only you need to add a matching header image and background image and yes a beautiful logo, than your readers will remain gazed at your website. Doing all this is as easy as eating a chocolate, Dress Up Your Valuable Blog With Premium WordPress Theme Today, and Show to The World Your Website With Confidence Now!
1. Theme Options Page Gives you the power to control your website look and feel easily without touching a single code.
2. WordPress 3.0+ Compatible Eye Gaze is build in mind of the latest version of wordpress. Not fight it!
3. Widget Ready Sidebar & Wideget Ready Footer Enjoy the two widget ready areas for your website. Add those useful widgets on fly.
4. Cross Browsers Firefox compatible, Opera compatible, Google Chrome compatible, Safari compatible, IE8 + IE7 + IE6 compatible, Netscape compatible.
5. Full Package No footer links or credits required, this license is best for developers.
6. Thumbnail Generator Create thumbnails from images automatically to the right size for your posts on the fly. No hassle, save time.
7. TWO Home Page Layouts Feel the difference; you have the option to choose homepage style with featured posts etc. Or blog style with regular posts.
8. TEN Color Schemes Bored with one choose the other, you can decide which scheme suits your website at any time. Surprise your visitors with new looks.
9. Advertisement Ready Earn some bucks, with Eye Gaze you can place 125 ?ó 125 banner images in your sidebar. You can turn it on & off at any time.
10. Threaded Comments Ready Reply on any exist comment. You can connect and interact with your readers while keeping track who‚Äôs saying what to whom.
12. Custom Logo Integration You can integrate your own custom logo easily in theme control panel.
13. Header Image Integration Adding your own custom Header Image will really turn your website mood on. Integrate it easily in theme control panel.
14. Website Background Image Hey don‚Äôt think, give your website a background show. Apply it in theme control panel easily at any time.
15. Google Feedburner Ready Stay connected with your readers. Keeping them inform of your blog news and updates via email and direct RSS feeds.
16. Built-in Post Thumbnails Option You can easily add thumbnails images in to your blog/website; forget about the hassle of resizing the images.
17. Custom Author‚Äôs Profile Page Author will have their own profile & author page. You can allow single or multiple authors, it‚Äôs up to you.
18. Social Bookmarks Ready Your readers can promote your website by adding your posts and pages to popular Social Bookmarks Websites easily.
19. Built-in Site Search Eye Gaze has its own custom designed Search Result Page, showing the search result with posts thumbnails.
20. Gravatar Ready A gravatar is quite simply an image identity of people who leave comments on posts. Avatars help identify your posts on blogs.
21. Custom Templates Custom page templates for Archives and Sitemap. No need to use sitemap generator.
22. Featured Post You can show any category and post in featured post section, you can turn it enable and disable in theme control panel.
23. Homepage FOUR Middle Categories You can show any category and any post in ‚ÄúFour‚Äù Middle Categories section. You can turn any category on & off.
24. Most Recent Posts Most recent posts, appearing below the ‚ÄúFour‚Äù Middle Categories section. You can enable & disable it in theme control panel.
25. No Custom Field for Thumbnails Say bye to custom field they are confusing. You can use Eye Gaze it‚Äôs own custom field for thumbnail images easily.
* Full Documentation
* Pure CSS Layouts. No Tables
* SEO Optimized Code
* PSD LOGO File
* Fast and Effective
* Posts Pages: Author Profile link
* Posts Pages: Social Bookmarks
* Child Pages Ready
* Child Categories Ready